Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Words For Funeral Flowers I Delibrately Mis-spell Words To Hide My Intelligence..is There A Word For That?

I delibrately mis-spell words to hide my intelligence..is there a word for that? - words for funeral flowers

I have two BA degrees, but the spell checker are clear and "Catch sometimes, I'm good at spelling.

But if I (a forum for writing an anonymous employee of the company which is permitted by the forum rules), spelling intentionally evil, therefore, does not seem too intelligent or someone recognizes my form set

Is there a word that describes intentionally misspelled words?

4 comments:

jesse said...

Pretending to believe that the pretense of knowledge.

Alexis said...

Fool - no joke, but why did you do that you need is stupid, and if in the habit of things, spelling errors, before they know you do not know how to spell things right again.
I leave it, it makes no sense.
They should not be a stagnation of the lack of culture around you, it's not good for you or someone

Bert H said...

I do not know a particular word, but why not hyphonized?

Intentional Stupidity
puposeful-idiocy
Crazy-as-a-bug on the rug
Sit-in-the-Bush
;-)

Vamp said...

Forms

Post a Comment