Friday, January 8, 2010

Winnie The Pooh Walker What Prices Should I Sell My Baby Stuff For At Yard Sale?

What prices should i sell my baby stuff for at yard sale? - winnie the pooh walker

I have many baby clothes and sell everything in the s in good shape, it will include waste and fits. What should I price them? I thought, $ 2 for a computer?
ESS gosh, I have some machines that were never used, still have price tags, say 24.99, I prices?
I have a car that my baby never used, but they were for the storage of toys that are still like new, all the ideas used.
Winnie the Pooh Walker never used?
Bounce Bounce and an activity center for baby?

Thank you, I need some advice
Also note, these clothes are new, but perhaps $ 2 for setting may be, I do not know.

3 comments:

Astragal... said...

Often bargain flea markets. I want the price to $ 3, then the person most likely to talk about $ 2. This seems perfectly sensible. If clothes are stained or holes, you might want at a price a little lower.

The walkers and baby gorilla is the price to about $ 10. The cradle, you can try for $ 30 and see if it sticks. Order to get a better idea of what price to receive, visit your local Craigslist listings and see what they are selling their belongings.

Kris H said...

I had a flea market a month ago and the price for all Baby clothes 50 cents apiece, the same things with the tags still on them. I would also say people who take a Walmart bag and fill it with clothes for $ 5.00. I wanted to get rid of everything I price is lower. The hiker and an activity center, which is priced at $ 10 each, and likely to get. Remember, this is a flea market and people are not much.

Anonymous said...

Personally, as Scrooge himself to pay, often for a laundry $ 2 garage when I like. It all depends on how you get rid of them. If you really want to sell me clothes cost about a dollar, but your area may be different, and it is up to you.

I want to pay up to 1 / 3 the price of other products, but as I said, I am a Scrooge, and I prefer to buy new if I make a bargain

Post a Comment