Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Occupational Therapy For Stroke Patients I Provide Professional Occupational Therapy Services, Do You Know Anyone Who Need It?

I provide Professional Occupational Therapy services, do you know anyone who need it? - occupational therapy for stroke patients

Hello, I'm an occupational therapist and work experience for almost 9 years.

I worked in hospitals, nursing homes and day care centers. I have my own patients.

I see a wide range of medical problems (ranging from stroke, spinal cord injury, dementia, Parkinson's disease, fractures, disabilties children, etc..)

I am also a trained therapist and certified aromatherapist and holistic massage. I help combined therapy with conventional alternative therapy for my patients and I see great improvements.

If you know someone who needs my guidance, please send me an e-mail.

Thank you very much.
Have a wonderful day.

Rgds,
Aurora

1 comment:

CreoleGi... said...

You can not repeat the same question ad. Read the instructions!
Advertising can not.
Services are not required.

Post a Comment