Sunday, January 3, 2010

Contemporary Bathroom Rugs What Are The Best Selections For Remodeling/decorating A Small Bathroom, Specifically, Best Colors/patterns?

What are the best selections for remodeling/decorating a small bathroom, specifically, best colors/patterns? - contemporary bathroom rugs

I am rebuilding my bathroom my roommate. I can not in anger against him. My choice would appeal to the masses. But I will not be boring. I have always liked the look of black and white checkered floor, but I do not know if it work in a small space. I like black and white, because I think it can be male or female, contemporary or modern, young or mature or class at a time. When I paint as I am usually on the vanity to believe that black and possibly make it look so sad. But again, I'm not sure that with the bold black and white is good for this small space contrasts.

No comments:

Post a Comment