Thursday, January 21, 2010

Dial Soap Ingredients Could My Belly Button Be Allergic To Dial Soap ?

Could my belly button be allergic to dial soap ? - dial soap ingredients

I have my navel pierced a week ago, I lived a few months ago and then I thought it was infected before serving. I looked at the bottle of Dial soap the other night and I noticed one of the ingredients is sulfate, I am allergic to the medicine sulfate also makes soap midline May until my piercing to become infected? Can I have something else than a series of soap?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Try the soap .... softer, like the washing of Johnson's Baby

If you are infected through the navel does not recommend, peroxide or alcohol. The two areas, so that crack and bleed.

Choose a bottle of jojoba oil and pure lavender oil. You can either visit your health food store. Pure lavender oil can be used as a disinfectant, while soothing irritated skin.

Pour jojoba oil in the palm of your hand .... just a little, then add a drop of lavender oil and massage the belly button.

Anonymous said...

It is for the drilling that is irritated by soap Dial widespread. Switch to natural, not like (Dr. Bronner's) the kind of mint. Your piercing is not likely to be infected, only a little angry. Keep you in the sea salt wash twice a day and once daily in the shower.

Anonymous said...

It is for the drilling that is irritated by soap Dial widespread. Switch to natural, not like (Dr. Bronner's) the kind of mint. Your piercing is not likely to be infected, only a little angry. Keep you in the sea salt wash twice a day and once daily in the shower.

Post a Comment