Saturday, January 2, 2010

Creative Nails I Made A Purchase On The Creative Nail Design Website (or Beauty For Nails). Nothing Received Yet Money Taken?

I made a purchase on the Creative Nail design website (or Beauty for Nails). Nothing received yet money taken? - creative nails

I bought several products on the website at a price of £ 39,5. My credit card was debited but I have no order confirmation or product that I received. I can not access the website and must not communicate in other ways with them. She wondered whether anyone else this site is used and when they got what they paid for, and other contact information.

1 comment:

GAVIN E said...

If you suspect that you think you have done, do not your card company credit card. We can say that you wait a little longer before you can do something, but because you paid by credit card you have to be covered.

Finally, they may be able to user fees, will be responsible for the money from the company.

Post a Comment