Monday, February 22, 2010

Show Me A Picture Of Chlamydia Can He Get Arrested Because Of Her?

Can he get arrested because of her? - show me a picture of chlamydia

I am very frightened. Well, if my brother had a friend who is 15 and the exception than 3 years of age and not be hidden from anyone or anything, and they chlamydia after I became a doctor for a pregnancy test but only after the break and then my brother female witness who says he has chlamydia and doctors said that I have it because it came out and everything. But asked his father if he and my mother occur at home at the weekend HES is paid for something. I will not go because my dad smokes weed and stuff. but I have no pictures of his doing drugs and ecstasy, and things that came to my house drunk one night with his friend and the two minors that my brother can be arrested this? I get it, andhis father in court if we have problems, because what they have done? WELL DONT be rude! I respect my brother, and I fear for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment