Saturday, February 6, 2010

How To Set Up 5.1 Reciever Hooking Up My PS3 Via Optical Cable On My 5.1 Sourround Sound System And Need Some Advice On Settings...?

Hooking up my PS3 Via Optical Cable on my 5.1 sourround sound system and need some advice on settings...? - how to set up 5.1 reciever

So I want a 5.1 surround sound, all at a Pioneer VSX-816 receiver. Unfortunately, the recipient must not have an HDMI input, so I think the PS3 will connect the second-best solution: an optical cable.
I looked through the settings of the PS3 and DVD audio settings> Optical Cable, gives me the choice between LCPM or Bitstream. I have no idea what any of these amounts.
How can you choose?
Also, each knowing what the configuration of the amplifier more real because I (toggle between the settings as "Advanced Film, Advanced Game," "TV Surround, Virtual Surround) I can choose the correct jajaja.

Thank you.

1 comment:

lord_gre... said...

1. Question indirectly. LCPM is 2-channel stereo.

Question 2: None of these answers. All settings, the sound and / or simulated surround sound so you do not change any of them. You want to add the sound directly from the PS3 without anything. About Sony receiver does not "Auto" setting, which is used in the simplest transformation. I do not know what the same configuration is in a Pioneer, but it must be there.

Post a Comment