Thursday, February 18, 2010

Can I Use A Mixer To Make A Fruit Milkshake Can I Make A Smoothie With A Hand Mixer?

Can I make a smoothie with a hand mixer? - can i use a mixer to make a fruit milkshake

I'm a smoothie Reaaaally wrong. I think it's "I Want It All. I would like to ensure a strawberry shake shake banana or blueberries. Like milk, white, yogurt, vanilla, banana, and some fruit - and all you need to use a blender, but I use a blender instead? I did not know, but I know, hand mixer at low price is $ 5

2 comments:

MILF said...

I'm sure you could use a hand blender, but if you use a blender to invest, why not buy another $ 10? It will be very useful if you have one wish, later.

PraiseBo... said...

The problem you have to cut the ice. It is a kind of core of the rail.

The solution:
Ice cubes in a towel and give him a slap on the floor. Voila ... crushed ice ...

Post a Comment