Thursday, December 17, 2009

Ls Models Legal Found A Website Using A Picture I Took Without My Permission?

Found a website using a picture I took without my permission? - ls models legal

I started a photography business and took pictures of a model. The image the company has to print the model on a disk image with the company name on all the received images as needed. She signed a contract to say * In exchange for the consideration received, Herby, I give permission to D & L Photography, my name and photographic image in all its forms and media for advertising, using the trade, and other lawful purposes, d .* The question is, does that mean I cut no rights to the images, because the talent agent she went to the company and use the images on your site? Does this mean that I demand the right to ask that the company once again have to be removed from the site placed on the photos or pictures? If this form does not cover all my rights / property, then where can I find a simple way, is not it?

No comments:

Post a Comment