Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Interior Paint Trends Can You Sell A Home With Vivid Interior Paint Colors?

Can you sell a home with vivid interior paint colors? - interior paint trends

Hello. I have a house that was built recently. It was originally painted white. I hate white walls and fire. All rooms have color, and when I say, I mean eggplant purple, forest green, red, flat ... The house is square, each room is a field not many rooms, is responsible for defining the nature of the utmost importance. If the house only in black or brown, it would be a very big field. Also, I am a "live" so I wanted my home to reflect who I am, according to the latest trend. I read that the colors are a deviation to the buyers. Is that true? I never want to paint it if you sell it at the time because it would cost thousands (the house is over 4500 square meters). I understood, at least for me personally it helpful to sell a house if the buyer sees in him something they love. There must be people who appreciate the color.

1 comment:

twowords said...

Of course there are many people who know the color: to appreciate the color of their choice. If you do not want in any room I want the "family room, paint kitchen, living room, the soft and soothing colors. You do not know his strength, but white or gray nearwhite would.

They want to see the people, "their" home when the band introduce to them.

.

Post a Comment