Monday, December 7, 2009

License Request Plogshell My Ex Has 22 Traffic Citations. Can I Go To His Traffic Court Hearing And Request He Have His License Suspende?

My ex has 22 traffic citations. Can I go to his traffic court hearing and request he have his license suspende? - license request plogshell

My ex takes my son has no insurance, had an OTA in 2007 and had 3 entries in the last year. I like going to court and get atleast not drive my son. Is it possible the traffic court? My son is 4 I do not want to be there when my ex was in jail.

1 comment:

BSherman said...

You can submit an application, not the court of the motion. Jurisdiction to be heard The right place for you by the Family Court, the judge for your child custody and access orders. The Family Court is the welfare of children in a divorce focused and take your complaint seriously, if your complaint is verified as true.

However, I must warn you. Is this an attempt to "return" to their ex-partner with false accusations and slander, you have to suffer alone in the anger of the court.

Post a Comment