Friday, December 11, 2009

Clever Things To Write In A Wedding Card What Clever Things Can I Write For My Mom For Mothers Day, She Just Got Out Of The Hospital?

What clever things can I write for my mom for mothers day, she just got out of the hospital? - clever things to write in a wedding card

- Memories
- How do I love thee
- What is it that you (like you) do
- How much appreciate
- How can you not live without it
- How do you go home

You can then add a small collage of images (pictures, and just cutting and pasting into a document and put it in a picture frame) or a small drawing of two children. the hand and give him a big hug =]

2 comments:

Cordelia said...

Write what you feel in your heart for them. What have you learned from this? (Perception estimated here.) How do you bless me?

Helper said...

Break a leg mother, I love it already lol ,,,,,,

Post a Comment